Stewarts Accountants has a vibrant team of 25+ staff.
We aspire to recruit the best and encourage you to define and achieve your aspirations. Stewarts support professional development through formal and informal training, in-house and externally. We recognise our staff as our most valuable assets and will provide you with rewarding and diverse challenges.
At Stewarts we believe in working hard whilst at work but still having fun. We don’t expect your work to take over your life. If you are not organised enough to perform a day’s work from 8.30am to 5.00pm then we are not a match.
We are a great place to work and we only want people who can make it even greater. If this describes you then please contact us. Forward your resume (and references) via email to : email@example.com
We’re on the hunt for graduate accountants to join our dynamic team to help us meet a growing demand for our services.
What’s on offer?
- We are keen to see you in the role as soon as possible, but flexible start dates and hours are available to fit in with the right candidate.
- Receive ongoing training, mentoring and professional development from the directors and senior members of the Stewarts team.
- Study support/ leave for CA or CPA.
- Social club.
- Christmas and EOFY parties.
- Casual clothes Friday to support local charities and finish early Friday.
- Career progression.
- Access to the latest emerging technologies and cloud based applications.
- An exceptional culture. We believe in working hard whilst at work but still having fun.
You want to be part of something special. You’re not just after a career, you’re after a chance to make a difference in people’s lives. You want to be part of a young and vibrant team of accountants and business advisors who do far more for clients than just ‘do their tax’. Accounting is an exciting profession and you have a skill-set that allows you to help clients significantly with their financial future. However, the vast majority of accounting firms focus mainly on compliance work with their clients.
That’s all about reporting on history. We’re equally interested in helping our clients create history.