Stewarts has partnered with QuickFee to offer you a quicker and easier way to pay your accounting fees.
QuickFee is a specialist fee funding company that works with professional service businesses like Stewarts Accountants to provide a way for clients to securely pay their accounting fees online.
For the past two years we have been trialing QuickFee with some clients. Following a positive response and uptake of the service we have decided to make this a payment option available to all clients.
How does it work?
QuickFee has an online payment portal that allows you to pay the way you want through our website and offers the following payment options:
- Full Fee – Direct Debit
- Full Fee – Credit Card
- 12 Monthly Repayments – Direct Debit (**NB)
- 12 Monthly Repayments – Credit Card (**NB)
The benefits of using QuickFee to pay your fees:
- Retain working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth out cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- The credit charges (interest) are fully tax-deductible.
- No additional security is required.
- The monthly repayment plan can be paid out at any point in time before completion, thereby saving interest charges.
For assistance using QuickFee or for more information contact us (03 54422 966).
**NB monthly repayment plan is only available to fees of equal to or greater value than $1,000 (including GST)