Following an exceptional year of growth we have created a new position in the team for a Senior Accountant to work with Stewarts’ ever-increasing stable of clients.
• Strong mentoring from the directors and senior members of the Stewarts team.
• A team based collaborative approach.
• Ongoing training and development.
• Direct client contact.
• Access to the latest emerging technologies and cloud based applications.
• Opportunity to cut your teeth on client projects that include interesting and challenging work, beyond the realm of standard tax and accounting compliance work.
• Career progression.
• An exceptional culture. We believe in working hard whilst at work but still having fun.
• A reputable business with a proud history of over 25 years, highly tech savvy and a talented team of 25 staff based in one of Australia’s most beautiful regional cities.
• At least three years’ experience working in a public practice accountancy firm.
• A bachelor degree in commerce or equivalent.
• CA or CPA qualified or well on your way to being qualified.
• Very high level of communication and ability to convey complex tax and accounting related matters in a logical manner.
• High degree of empathy towards the needs of our clients.
• Confident and smart with an unwavering focus on client service and team work.
• A working knowledge of cloud-based accounting programs and the desire to embrace new and emerging technologies.
• Prepared to challenge the status quo and proactively seek ways to increase our clients’ bottom line.
If you think you have what it takes to be Stewarts’ newest Accounting All Star visit SEEK to apply!
For more information about this position, please contact Billy Lacey or Laura Coatsworth on (03) 5442 2966